- Káznice in Brno has had a troubled history. At the same time, it abounds today with unique genius loci. On top of that, it is situated in the heart of “Brno’s Bronx” – socially excluded area. Tripitaka, z. s. is active in the building since summer 2018. Together with TIC BRNO and other partners, Tripitaka is creating a cultural and community center.
STUDIOS / REHEARSAL ROOMS:
- For work and rehearsals there are available:
- room 50m2, linoleum,
- room 63 m2, original wooden floor,
- big courtyard.
- Historical part of the building is available by arrangement.
- We offer accomodation in Káznice: 1 room 25 m2 with beds and small kitchen (1 – 2 people) toilets, shower, refrigerator, washing machine, 1 community room shared with artist based in ateliers in Káznice.
- There is a possibility to sleep in your own sleeping bag in another room.
- Lights – 4x LED spotlight 7 × 12 W, 2x LED spotlight BEAMZ 12 x 10 W, 4x spotlight 1000 W, 4x spotlight 500 W.
- Sound – compact PA system Reloop Groove 12, 2000 W KAIFAT MK1002FX personal monitoring LANEY CXP-108, 2 × wireless microphones 2 × microphones Samson – JBL wireless loudspeaker 30 W.
- Other – balletisol 2 × 6 m, practicals 2 × 1 m, height up to 1 m, total 12 pcs of Deco Truss Lite construction, 3 × 3 × 3 m, high performance hazer KAM PARTY HAZE HN213668.