Praha 3, 13000
- In a vacant building at Řehořova 39, in Prague’s Žižkov neighbourhood, a group of tireless dreamers has set up a coffee shop, photo studio, art studios… and now, in collaboration with the comedy duo The Kitten of Doom, also a rehearsal room—a movement studio. You can come for a lesson, rehearse with your group, organize a weekend workshop or any other event—we are open to all. We support independent scene, emerging lecturers and groups, and movement and dance theatre. We would also love to hear from seasoned professionals and people from other disciplines. Just a few steps from Florence or the Main Train Station, a new place for dance, theatre, residencies, including work in progress, regular courses, and workshops has emerged. The building that has been vacant for a long time is being transformed into an oasis of life. We take pride in closeness, friendship, community, and respect for others. Back areas: dressing room, toilets, a chill zone with an electric kettle, basic dishes, chairs, table, and fatboy seating. We will be adding shower during summer. A smaller storage space with a lock is available.
STUDIOS / REHEARSAL ROOMS:
- The movement studio has an irregular shape, with overall size about 130 m2 with one column. Recommended for about 15 dancers or 20 people on the mat. Height: ceiling about 2.90 m, traverses at 2.54 m
- We do not offer accommodation, only workspace.
- There is a coffee shop in the building offering vegan menu. In our space, in the chill zone, there is a sink, basic dishes, running water, and an electric kettle. The rehearsal room includes black cushioned dance floor, mirror wall with an optional curtain to cover the mirrors, yoga mats are available, and speakers with a small mixer ready for hook up with a phone or a computer.
- Street parking is possible – right in front of our building by prior arrangement; in the blue parking zone (CZK60 per hour) or in the adjacent streets Husinecká and Husitská (CZK30 per hour). Parking in the blue parking zone on the weekend is free.
- The entire building including Tep39 studio is SMOKE-FREE, no exceptions. Should we see/smell/find out that you break the smoking ban, you will be fined CZK5,000.