Prokopa Diviše 1812/7,
Ústí nad Labem, 40001
- The public hall Hranicar is an open platform which connects contemporary art and culture with daily life in a dynamically evolving society. It is a space for creative people who desire to reflect—through the arts—on the changes occurring in their community as well as in the entire society; whose enthusiasm empowers them to enrich the public space with fresh and quality ideas. Hranicar understands contemporary art and culture beyond its function as a leisure-time activity; it sees it mainly as a means to development of creativity, personal growth, and discovery of new ways of communication in the present-day society.
- Grand Hall– 300 seats, about 120–150 standing places.
- Stage– 10 × 8 m, a light ramp, sound system – universal space.
- Gallery Hranicar– designed primarily for exhibition projects, but performances have also taken place here.
- Foyer with a coffee shop and a bar – sound system, a limited option for lighting, capacity for 60–80 people. It is suitable for smaller events, such as concerts and performances.
- An adjacent piazzetta could be used in summer months. Each year, we produce several music/theatre/dance events in here.
- Some accommodation could be arranged for in collaboration with third parties, by prior arrangement.
- Standard technical equipment is available (lighting, sound system, projector, camera, video recorder, etc.)