1. 1.–31. 12. 2022 | Estate Žďár nad Sázavou
SE.S.TA invites applications for its Artist in Residency Program 2022, offering a space for both individual and group projects in the site-specific surrounds of the baroque Castle in Žďár nad Sázavou, which is equipped with quality facilities to support re-search, the creation and the rehearsal of performance work. Deadline September 7, 2021.
MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN FIND HERE.
THE PROGRAM OFFERS:
- Accommodation in the chateau.
- Rehearsal spaces in historical places.
- The possibility to connect with other artists.
- Encounters with the local public, including a sharing of work from your residency.
- Encounter with local themes: ecology, history, architecture, social themes: Žďár has a traditional and industrial history.
- Work with professional artistic coaches (special program to ask for).
- The possibility to take part on the SE.S.TA Blog. The blog links artists and theoreticians wishing to share research and questions.
Cluster I: March 17. – 26. (WiP 25. 3.)
Cluster II: May 18. – 28. (WiP 27. 5.)
Cluster III: September 7. – 17. (WiP 16. 9.)
Cluster IV: November 16. – 26. (WiP 25. 11.)
- Contribution to accommodation 9 € / person / day
- Contribution to the rehearsal space 30 € / day
- Fulfill the online form.
- Add CV, Motivation letter and Project description.
- Add requirements: number of residents, arrivals, technical questions etc.
Eva Dryjová, production, +420 607 548 259, email@example.com