Vysoká, 277 24
Bohemia Farmstudio is a unique site of a historic farmhouse that includes:
- House – living quarters
- Gallery – former granary
- Studio – former stable,
- Courtyard approx 2000 m2 with two roofless buildings (former barns).
STUDIOS / REHEARSAL ROOMS:
- Common room, kitchen, and facilities in other buildings (Atelier, Gallery) are available for residents (groups of 2–20 people).
- Events (performance, exhibition opening) – max. site capacity is about 300 people, with an option for tents or sleeping on the floor in the covered buildings.
- Directly in the farmhouse.
- The rooms, halls, and back areas can accommodate about 20 people; camping is possible at the site as an alternative affordable accommodation (visitors bring their tents or sleeping bags).
- A projector, sound equipment, interior and exterior spaces adapted for specific purposes.
- An option to arrange for professional photo and video documentation.
- Since the site of the Farmstudio is in a phase of long-term renovation, please request information and an update (on restrictions or new options).