Vysoká, 277 24
- The independent centre for contemporary art Bohemia Farmstudio is located in a unique area of a former farmhouse in the Kokořín region. In addition to its own residency programme, it offers facilities for arts residencies, plenaries, workshops and festivals to groups and collectives primarily in the fields of visual arts, theatre, dance and music. The building is undergoing a gradual self-help renovation with respect for its cultural and historical values, but adapted to the creation and presentation of contemporary art.
STUDIOS / REHEARSAL ROOMS:
- In the generous area, it is possible to use the two-storey Gallery with an exhibition area of 200 m2 and the Studio/Hall, which has a dimension of 8 × 25 m with a height of 4 m including a 36 m2 stage (possibility of balletizol). In addition, a courtyard of about 2000 m2 with two unroofed buildings (former barns) and rehearsing is also possible in the common room of the house with a square floor plan of 6 × 6 m and the possibility of heating.
- The capacity of the venue for public events is 30-300 people.
- The residency house offers one four-bed, one eight-bed and one double room. The accommodation is of the “hostel” type with shared kitchen and bathroom facilities (3 × toilet, 3 × shower).
- Additional covered areas or own tents can be used for accommodation.
- A projector, sound equipment, interior and exterior spaces adapted for specific purposes.
- An option to arrange for professional photo and video documentation.
- Since the site of the Farmstudio is in a phase of long-term renovation, please request information and an update (on restrictions or new options).
- You can watch the video from Bohemia Farmstudio here.