- Tančírna is an Art Nouveau building hiding in the forests of the Račí údolí (Crawfish Valley) located in the Golden Mountains. It is a cultural institution that organizes concerts, openings and exhibitions, workshops, lectures, author readings, theaters, residencies in collaboration with Czech and world artists. Tančírna cooperates with International Film Festival Blacksphere and the Czech-German site-specific festival “In the Center / Im Zentrum”. We connect Czech and Polish artists and the public. Artists from the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine, Italy, Germany, Portugal, England, Bosnia and Herzegovina are nvited for the year 2022.
STUDIOS / REHEARSAL ROOMS:
- The main hall with a wooden floor now also with the possibility of rapid heating in the winter months. The dimensions of the main hall are 19.8m x 7.7m, 2.7m high.
- A suitable space for residences is also a lounge in the basement of the building (there is a fireplace, but also central heating) measuring 7 x 7.2 m, 2.7 m high.
- It is possible to stay in a villa “Tabita” (building opposite the Dance Hall) or Pension Isolde, with which Tančírna has no closer connection, but they are in close neighbourhood.
- Another accommodation option is, for example, in Penzion Domeček, or CVA in nearby Bernartice, under which Tančírna belongs.
- Tančírna does not offer food or catering, but we have a small kitchen in the basement of the building equipped with basic things and dishes, stainless steel double sink, electric cooker with oven, microwave, electric kettle and refrigerator.
- Tančírna has no equipment to rent, but genius loci of this place at the end of the world surpasses all conveniences.
- You can find out more about what is happening in Tančírna at: facebook.com/TancirnaRaciudoli.
1907 / 2015 / 2021